[Artemisia] those flying to Pennsic

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:47:09 CDT 2006

In case one has not seen the news ... a pile of folks have been arrested in
the UK, with plans to build bombs on the planes of US carriers.

Airport security has been raised to either HIGH or SEVERE.  NO GEL PRODUCTS
ALLOWED.  That includes toothpaste, shampoo, etc.  No carry-ons except clear
plastic bags.  Laptops and Hand-held devices are being screened thoroughly.
Please allow for extra time at the airport.

OH  am I glad that I am driving to Pennsic.

If you need toothpaste or shampoo ... look me up

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.