[Artemisia] FW: Re: [society_youth_forum] Fw: [BoffersCaid] Warningnotice (unverified)

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Aug 10 12:20:32 CDT 2006

It also serves as a warning to parents that not only do you need to warn your children about talking to strangers, you also need to keep a very watchful eye on them... especially the smaller kids.

Close proximity of playgrounds, restrooms, etc does not necessarily mean 'safe'.

Some parents have already increased their attention to their offspring, however I still see many kids wander off alone with no adult supervision.  While your youth minister is not a babysitter, nor are they responsible for your wandering kids, they do attempt to provide your kids with activities that will keep them safe and in a central location.  Working with your kids and the youth minister in your area is just one more way to help ensure their safety.

Good luck everyone.

Bethoc
It's a very sad world we live in where children cannot play freely and without fear.