[Artemisia] PAGING The Royal Needlework Guild of Artemisia

Kristin Gulling-Smith kgullingsmith at juno.com
Tue Aug 15 02:57:04 CDT 2006

<<Would anyone involved in the -- dormant, I guess -- RNGA please e-
mail me offlist? The only contact listed on their web page is THL =

Athenais Bryennissa at a juno.com address. (I believe that ISP has =

folded.)>>

While the RNGA is, AFAIK, largely dormant, I'd suggest contacting =

Kristiane if possible, as it was she who started it.

-Athenais
(from a surprisingly lively Juno addy... for another week, anyway. I'm =

counting the days 'til we get the cable hooked up... ;)

--
THL Athenais Bryennissa