[Artemisia] Re: UPDATE: Flight Shooting Challenge at Raptor War

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 21:23:43 CDT 2006

Lord Godwin,

  Did you have anything to put in the Moose?  I'm running out of time......need to get them printed & out in the mail.

  Also, could you give me the URL's we talked about on Friday?

  Thank you,
  Teresa

Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil <archergodwin at cableone.net> wrote:
  I have been asked about Crossbows: will they included?
YES: If people want to shoot their crossbows, I'll host two divisional
classes for them also, same rules as stated below for period and
non-period equipment.

The whole shoot won't take long: 3-arrows per division..... thats all it
takes. :)
We may have a warm up at the clout range.....

Godwin