[Artemisia] Great Western War

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Tue Aug 15 13:32:26 CDT 2006

I was just on the Great Western War website and found out that there is a
chance this event is going to be cancelled.  Apparantly the site had some
major utility issues and would impact our ability to use the site.  The
autocrats are frantically looking for a new site and hope to be able to
still have the war.  September 1st is their deadline to find a new site.
If they don't have a suitable site by then, the event will be cancelled.
Anyone who has preregistered, they will be honoring the preregistrations
if the event doesn't happen they will be returning the funds.

Just thought I would give you all a heads up.

Kelwin the sad (who has been looking forward to this event for a very long
time)