[Artemisia] Re: [Gryphon's Lair E-Group] Teachers wanted for Midge Marsh (Last Call)

Andrea Marks marks_andee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 12:33:07 CDT 2006

 Anyone interested in teaching please get in touch with me by no later than the 20th.

  Thank you for your time.

Andrea Marks <marks_andee at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Greetings all,

If you will be attending Midge Marsh and would be willing to teach a class please let me know the following info.

Class Description
Class Size
Fee
Mundane/ SCA Name

In Service to Artemisia and Gryphon's Lair,

Sumayya bint Suleiman

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings

      Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group