[Artemisia] Seeking contact info for some folks

Rachael rachaelemborg at myway.com
Tue Aug 22 14:38:21 CDT 2006

Greetings.
The Barony of Loch Salann is beginning preparations for the Kingdom's Tenth Anniversary party, which will take place at Baron's War at the end of July, 2007.

To that end, I am attempting to obtain contact information for the following people who served as Royalty in the Kingdom or Prinicpality of Artemisia.  Ideally, I would prefer a modern name with current mailing address, but will also take an email address.

Please do ****not**** send this information to the list - please send it to me privately.  It is not my wish to violate anyone's privacy.  If you know how to reach these people and think they might take exception to it, please let me know that as well.  I know many of these folks are around here somewhere, and some still are active in Artemisia, but I don't have current contact info if the name is on the list.

The list is:

Saaiqa (Fourth Princess)
Sikman (Fifth Prince)
Jyllian (Fifth Princess)
Anna Z. (Eighth Princess)
Rhyndel (Tenth Princess)
Seonin (11th and 16th Prince)
Jamala (11th and 14th Princess)
Etienne (14th Prince)
Olaf (12th Prince)
Cerys (12th Princess)
Raym AKA Ramona (13th Princess)
Gareth (18th Prince)
Courtney (18th Princess)
Alyna (2nd and 11th Queen)
Connor (6th King)
Faun (6th Queen)

Please help me out.  It is my hope to get contact info for all the past Royalty so they can be invited to participate in the festivities.

Thanks,
thea
Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Loch Salann