[Artemisia] Best way to wash a felt hat

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 20:26:58 CDT 2006

One thing that I have found helps withthis process is to let the had dry stretched over a ball or bowl.

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Syeira <ladysyeira at yahoo.com>