[Artemisia] Still laid up

J. Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 22 19:05:15 CDT 2006

Georgia Foster wrote:

> just finishing my first day at work after Pennsic.
>
> Hope you are feeling better
>
> More later
>
> Cheers
>
> Malkin

Glad you made it back safely. Hope you had a good time! Did you get a
chance to visit the Point at Pennsic? It is MUCH different from
Estrella, and I personally found the two years I have been able to
attend very enlightening as far as things that can be done with a
submissions point.

I am feeling better, but still need to take naps during the day.

If you hear about fires near Billings, they are on the far end of the
valley from me - about 15 miles east and it is burning east for now.

Shauna