[Artemisia] Harvest Court - Champions Tourney

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:19:26 CDT 2006

Greetings,

    Just a reminder from the knight marshal and champion of Sentinels' Keep
to the unbelted fighters of Artemisia.

    With harvest Courst fast approaching so does our annual tourney to find
our new Champion. This Tourney is for unbelted fighters, and only a baronial
fighter from Sentinels' Keep can enter, however all unbelteds are welcome to
fight in this tourney.
     As the current champion I have choosen a 3 weapon tourney, best 2 of 3,
double elimination. The first round is sword and shield, second is spear
over barrier and the third (if needed) will be choosen by their Excellencies
the Baron and Baroness of Sentinels' Keep.
     Along with a champion I have also asked the ladies of our Barony to
watch and choose a Chivalric Champion for the day, who shall be awarded a
special token createrd by the wonderful ladies of Sentinels' Keep.
     Now onto the requirements: All fighters must have a herald, each
fighter will be heralded in the first round and then the semi's and finals
(style similar to this years unbelted at uprising). All fighters will need
to be authorized in sword and shield, spear and mass weapon. If you show up
and are not authorized in ALL 3 you will not be permitted to fight!

     Personal note from me: I know it is a long trip for many of you, but if
you can attend and partake in this tourney please do! Also any Chivalry that
are present I have a boon to ask... that once our champion is decided I
would like to have the Chivalry take the field and "Test" our new champion
in one final round.

     Note to any fighters from Sentinels' Keep: if you ARE NOT authorized in
all 3 styles then PLEASE contact me so we can correct this and you can fight
in the tourney!

Thank you for your time,

In Service,
Lord Cormac mac Ruadri'
Defender of the Keep
Man at Arms to His Excellency Sir Uggedei