[Artemisia] Youth Gift Project for Coronation

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:11:36 CDT 2006

Posted on the off-chance that some BLS parents who aren't subscribed to our
local list may be subscribed here. Off course, if you're resident outside
the barony but you'll happen to be in the vicinity of Loch Salann on
Wednesday, feel free to drop by and pounce a gryphon or two. The more blocks
made, the merrier.

A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOY: !!!LAST Chance for the Coronation Gift Project !!!

Last Chance for you & your heirs to take part in making a royal gift. (Next
week the BLS & SAF MOYs will be sewing the quilt blocks together.)

Bring your kids to learn Pouncing & Pricking!!

Learn a period method for transferring designs from paper to fabric, and
decorate your creation. All supplies provided. I'll have fabric paints,
beads, and other sparklies to attach to those cool
gryphons and crowns and sword designs.

Who's Teaching: Me.

Who's It For: Ages 3.5 to 99. Adults highly encouraged, especially for
younger children.

When: Wednesday, August 30, 7 pm.

Where: BLS Fighter Practice, the pavilion tables. If the pavilion is
reserved then we'll gather around the table I'll bring.

Why: Because the fabric squares we design will become part of a patchwork
blanket or pillow the youth will present to Their Highnesses Timmur & Tianna
when they assume the crowns at Coronation. (Shhh, it's a secret!)

C'mon, the youth of Arrows Flight are churning out the quilt blocks!
We're the biggest barony in the kingdom, we should contribute as many as the
shire.

Questions?
E-mail dtavares1 at hotmail.com or call 801-363-4482 before 9 pm.

Aurora de Portugal