[Artemisia] Raptor War youth activities-Parents PLEASE READ

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 10:45:31 CDT 2006

Greetings All,
  I want to make sure parents are aware that several of the activities for children at Raptor War have huge mess potential! I will have some smocks/old shirts to cover garb. If you can bring you own old long sleeved button up shirt (worn backwards they make a great smock for little ones) or old garb that you don't mind them getting paint on it would be MUCH appreciated.

  Lady Syeira of Schattentor
  Barony of Arn Hold
  Youth Coordinator for Raptor War