[Artemisia] Raptor Rules

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 13:09:10 CDT 2006

Greetings Good Cousins, Friends, and Loved Ones,

  Raptor War soon approaches.  During the clean up this last weekend, we noticed that the creek is running pretty high and that they have done some work to create an actually hip deep swimming hole thing.

  Also, the fire danger in the Idaho Mountains is still high.  So fire restriction rules will be enforced.

  That being said, the "two strikes and your out" rule WILL BE in effect.  Please keep this in mind before you decide to smoke wherever you want or not keep an eye on your children, or break any other of the site rules.

  We want everyone to have a safe, and wonderful time at this event, at this beautiful site.

  Thank you,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

  PUSH THE BUTTON, MAX!