[Artemisia] Equestrians at Raptor War

Yaasamiina Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Tue Aug 29 22:42:17 CDT 2006

Greetings All,

 From my end, we are hauling in 2 horses and a possible 3rd one, if Lady
Erin takes advantage of the offer I made tonight to haul her horse for her.
I hope to see at least 2 others, Lady Danielle and Lady Teleri. That
makes 5 equestrians strong... enough for a tournament, aye?

Raptor War was the second event (way back in 1998) hosting equestrian
activities in our barony. Gas is high, Coronation is the following
weekend, this is the last Raptor War; all reasons that could limit the
attendance in equestrian numbers. My message to those in our  barony (or
relatively close by), we should not loose sight that we were the first
in Artemisia to host equestrian events and we are still hosting
equestrian events. Those equestrians who can make it will be greatly
appreciated in holding true the equestrian dream for Artemisia. I will
be there, sore elbow (after surgery) et all.

Yaasamiin al-Raqqasa 'Alaa'iiyiyya, OL, OP Cd'Or
First Equestrian Mistress (Mu'allemah) of Artemisia