[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 38, Issue 52

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Fri Dec 1 07:48:07 CST 2006

I do recall His Grace making a decree at Uprising during His first Reign
that it should cease to precipitate after an intense thunderstorm, and the
Kingdom was devoid of any falling moisture for the next 10 weeks until he
'undid' his command at Raptor War that year and it rained the entire weekend
of Raptor War.

That's miracle #2...

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, Gryphon of Artemisia, Defender of the
Dream
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)