[Artemisia] Re: Saints 'n Sinners

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 08:48:06 CST 2006

The Bard of Arrows' Flight is inspired:

>>The gleaming d'Antioch storming his minions against the citadel of
>>Asmodeus.
>
>Thank you, gracious Lady, for the absolutely wonderful mental picture.
>Wait...   I think I feel a song coming on...

You're welcome. Will you have it ready for Solstice, perhaps?

Now that Baron Eddie has been imprisoned in a far-off harem, *someone* has
to fill the position of Northern Troublemaker. Better the devil we know.

Lady Bianca teased:

>Does flips and splits and not breaking anything vital
>count as a "miracle", I am sure there is a picture or
>two of such doings from our beloved Morgan:)

Splits?

Flips I've seen, but just the thought of doing splits in full plate...no, it
hurts just to think about it. Now, maybe without the armor, wearing those
short doublets and snug tights he favors....
(Now there's an image for you, Padruig.)

>P.S. You have to love a King that calls you out for
>your AOA while you are ummm indisposed:)

Tell me about it. The first time I'm called into the royal court, I was
wearing nothing under my velvet cape but my camisa.

Aurora de Portugal
who doesn't usually
run around in underware