[Artemisia] Re: Saints 'n Sinners

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:17:48 CST 2006

Artemisia's resident evil demurred:

>>>I know a few "miracles" that Count Morgan has performed. Perhaps we
>>>should look into canonizing *him*?
>>
>>...I'd say His Infernal Excellency would be much more appropriately
>>crowned a Duke of Hell.
>
>         *ahem*
>
>         I'm not worthy....

Technically, no. Not until you take another reign.
(Oh, he'll make me pay for that.)

>>>wondering about the
>>>historical equivalent of
>>>Satanic cannonization
>>
>  >       ...though I do like the ring of that. >:-}
>
>I think that would be burning at the stake.

In Morgan's case, it probably means Asmodeus (or his rapier guard) would
stuff him into a cannon and point him at a granite wall. Did you ever see
that Bugs Bunny cartoon....

>Still, sounds like a fun party idea ;)
>Raven MacLeod

Ha! Just wait until you see what I plan to do with you for Loch Salann
Defenders.
Party idea, oh, yes!

AdP