[Artemisia] Saints 'n Sinners and War

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 08:28:39 CST 2006

**Dream sequence on**

  Clear skies and brilliant sun
Yet storm raged from all eights
Mighty oak tested strength
and bough was not broke under shield

  Warriors and Heroes all, hearken and here this spun tale of deeds to be done on glories realm.
  War, In the fields of fair 1000 eyes will the host assemble. A mighty throng of sword singers and shield cleavers. Grim faced war hounds set to strengthen arm and heart in the tumult of war.

  Upon the grass strewn field stood the fortifications of the followers of the white christ. Saints they would call them, For at their head stood a mighty Ksiaze, Bearing the mark of black trees upon a field of gold. Prayers were offered up to their god, as mighty men stood from their knees, kissed their chains about their neck and stood along side their Saint. Hardy warriors lined themselves as beasts umong the fields for slaughter. For they were not yet freemen, but they follow their masters to whatever end...

  Lo there off in the distance, the sky does blacken. Great black birds do follow and circle what would soon be a feast of flesh. Storm clouds gather in the sky and span the horizon. Warriors all, shield biters and berzerkr axmen, march to the beat of great war drums. Offering chants and war cries to their pagen gods, loving their doom they stand along side thier Hrabia. With a mighty spear of ebony black, and banner bearing a dark heart with dark wings.

  Hearken all, for these days have not yet come to pass. But the visions do haunt my dreams. and do follow me through my wyrd webbed days....

    **Dream sequence off**

  Uprising anyone?
  Saints vs Sinners

  Sieg