[Artemisia] RE: Other Re-enactment Groups

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 2 12:47:41 CST 2006

I hadn't thought of that, since I retain enought rudimentary college French
to get the gist of most of it (plus, some of it's translated, and if I have
a question, I can ask on the 12th century yahoo list, where one of the
members of this French group also hangs out).  Good point, though,
Alexander!
--Maire