[Artemisia] All Corpse Day

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Sat Dec 2 16:59:43 CST 2006

To the "Picker of Nits"

Oh, so you do pay attention :)!!!

Well, I guess you're right, but it's still "in" the Kingdom, even if it's
not a "Kingdom event".

And as far as their site opening earlier, I will actually be there cooking
at about 7:00 AM, and the door will be unlocked, so technically the site
will be "open".

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to give you some nits to pick since there are so
few around.

In Service to the Dream

Lord Alexander Ormskirk
Kingdom of Artemisia Youth Web Minister