[Artemisia] RE:Saints 'n Sinners and Solstice

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:36:42 CST 2006

Maitresse Tangl is encouraging my perverse sense of humor:

> >If I were, I'd suggest Pin the Angel Wings on Count Morgan for a Solstice
>game.
>
>Oh, he would consent. You get to use real Angel's wings, still a little
>bloody, right?

Well...real for the lower order of angels, at least. Seraphim are harder to
catch.
But bloody stumps I think I could manage. (I'll throw Dogma in the VCR
again.)

The trouble, of course, is that many of the youth who'd be most eager to pin
an evil count are at least three feet shorter than Morgan. He may well end
up wearing his wings quite a bit lower than his shoulder blades--say, on the
end of his spine.

Aurora
BLS MOY