[Artemisia] regarding youth activities during solstice

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Dec 5 23:57:36 CST 2006

 Greetings to the gracious Lady Aurora, and others involved with the youth during Solstice court at Loch Salaan this weekend,

We spoke during Toys for Tots, during which you informed me that there would be children's activities during the court sessions, and other activities of the day.   I am writing to confirm that this is indeed the case, and if so, my lovely lady wife would like to know if there is anything she can provide that might assist, specifically in the way of supplies, goodies and munchies, etc.

We consider this a great service, and would like to, in addition to offering to assist, thank you publicly for the time and effort you spend on behalf of our children, and us.   We also would like to thank our own Lady Bronwyn, of Arrows' Flight, for her work and time.   I kneel before you both, as well as all others who minister to our youth, in humble gratitude.

Padruig McTavish
Allegretza