[Artemisia] Speaking of saints...

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 07:44:21 CST 2006

You know those scenes in movies where you will have the group of hormone ridden teenage boys sitting around checking out the latest "adult" magazine/calendar/whatnot.

  on more than one occasion that weekend at Coronation.

  I saw groupes of your fair maidens doing exactly that with that calendar.

  Good times.

  Sieg

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  His Infernal Excellency tried to distract us:

>"Benedictions: A Caidan Calendar of Chivalry and Sainthood" debuted at
>Caid's Fall Coronation on Saturday, November 11, 2006, to phenomenal public
>enthusiasm.
>
>...medieval depictions of saints include several scantily-clad hunks.
>http://www.lyondemere.org/chiv_calendar.html

You realize, Morgan, that you've just handed the ladies of Artemisia a whole
new venue for teasing you and the rest of the boys....

Aurora