[Artemisia] Speaking of saints...

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:34:09 CST 2006

Ysabel is planting evil thoughts in my head:

> >The perfect incentive for you and the rest of the boys need to pose for a
> >calendar of Artemisian's own unbelts.
>
>Hmm...that's actually not a bad idea at all for a Kingdom fundraiser!  With
>Saint Alan leading the >way on January's page...;)  Perhaps locked in
>battle against the various and sundry evil monsters

Suddenly I have this vision of Saint Alan and the demonic Count Morgan
wrestling to the death in a vat of brimstone, feathers flying, forked tail
lashing, clothes and armor burning away in the heat of the inferno....

Drat. Now I won't get *any* work done today!

Aurora