[Artemisia] Speaking of saints...

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 13:51:54 CST 2006

No, but it would be a fun fund raiser.  I kind of got stuck on WHAT knights to put in AND if they would participate.  The idea of the kingdom's favorite squires came into question too.

Then again... it could be a plan for getting some of those stick jocks to come up with some nice outfits to show off....

hmmmm.....   I still may think about this more... that is IF the boys would be willing to participate.

Ashé'el

>*who's been thinking about doing an Artemisian calendar for  YEARS!!

Aha, I see. All part of your master plan for rejuvenating Arts & Science
across the kingdom. :)

A.