[Artemisia] Speaking of saints...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 6 18:10:51 CST 2006

You just don't hang around on the SCA Cooks' list, do you? <weg>
St. Lawrence was martyred by being grilled.  Alive.  <shudder>  So amongst
those of us with sick and bizarre senses of humor, are often told bad jokes
about opening a restaurant and calling it something like the "St. Lawrence
Bar and Grill."  Etc.  ;o)
Hence, the reference.
--Maire, sometimes a little too obscure for her own good...