[Artemisia] Speaking of saints...

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:33:18 CST 2006

>I'm afraid it's true. Often, men look more appealing dressed while women
>look more apealing undressed. Nothing is more confusing than a naked man
>running.

Blast, Tangl! You should post warning labels with your quips: "Do not read
while consuming food or drink." I'm scraping tea and donut crumbs off my
monitor because of you. :P

As to the state of a man's appeal--depends on the man, depends on the
clothes.

>That is not to say that there isn't evidence of a certain count I know,
>nekkid with a fine physique, wreathed in flames and blood, on a certain
>scroll.

I thought he was wreathed in pink boa feathers.

Aurora de Portugal
in the a.m.