[Artemisia] Calendar

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:23:42 CST 2006

East Kingdom (I think) did an SCA version of the Victoria's Secret calendar
a few years back as a fund raiser.  They had two runs, and sold out VERY
quickly.  all photos were tastefully done, of women in late SCA time period
undies, which as we all know cover a whole lot more skin than the Vistoria's
Secret Calendar Girls undiescover.

I don't have a copy, I only viewed the photos.  Unfortunately it was sold
completely out before I could purchase one.

We may want to consider something similar, but it will take seed money.  I
am willing to contribute seed money.  you are on your own for Calendar Girls
(or Guys).  NOBODY would pay to see me in my Tudor or 'bethan undies, though
they might pay to NOT HAVE TO see me in my Tudor or 'bethan undies ...
interesting thought ...

oh never mind

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.