[Artemisia] Uprising changes

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 7 12:21:49 CST 2006

Lynette Stumpp wrote:
> Greetings one and all,
>
> My apologies if you get this more than once. I want to get the word out to as many people as soon as possible. Please feel free to pass this on to any other lists you may belong to, especially if you know those people would be interested.
>
> As many of you already know, we will be at a different site next year for Uprising. Along with the change in site, we have the opportunity to switch dates for Uprising. Thanks to the generosity of Arn Hold and Griffon's Lair in agreeing to switch weekends with us, Uprising will be a week later next year. The new dates for Uprising are now June 13th through the 17th.
>
> Please pass the word on to any who may not be on the lists. New updates will be posted as they occur. Please check the Uprising website as updates will be posted there regularly.
>
> YIS,
> Baroness Antoinette
Well, dang nab it! That means I won't be there! That is the same weekend
as Known World Heraldic
Symposium. This year it is in Caid, and I had been making plans to
attend KWHS. Hmph. I understand
moving it, just going to have to make a choice, is all.

Shauna
(which is it - heraldic or artemisian - for that weekend?)