[Artemisia] Song...

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 20:06:31 CST 2006

Only the Good Die Young
  Billy Joel

  Vcnt  Sir Thomas

Kimi Singson <kimisuejoia at hotmail.com> wrote:
  This thread is starting to remind me of a Billy Joel song...."They say there's a heaven for those who will waitSome say it's better but I say it ain'tI'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saintsthe Sinners are much more fun..." Name that song, and you get a candy bar.~thea -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Only the good die young... Except there are several (saints mentioned in this ongoing thread even) who have disproved this theory.
:D
Sofi the Crabby