[Artemisia] Re: Speaking of Sinners...

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 22:16:21 CST 2006

Alas, even at my worst I could never be as Evil as Count Morgan, thus I would be a poor substitute for him in your game.  Further, everyone who's been in this kingdom for more than 3 months knows angel wings have no place anywhere near my body, plus the fact that there is so much of the body in question that no child could possibly miss, even blindfolded and dizzy.

Besides, i only like 7 children. total. in the world.

"other" Morgan