[Artemisia] Re: Speaking of Sinners...

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 12:49:32 CST 2006

Me dear... have you spoken to our lovely set of blonds??  dunno what blondie or blondie-locks would have to say, but they both try to keep the adults entertained.

Well, nothing pulls parents into youth activities like an opportunity for
low comedy. ;)
But since Sir Morgan will not be at Solstice and Our Morgan is not
comfortable around children...I'll just pack away the sparkly wings and
forked tail until Uprising.

Then--watch out.

Aurora