[Artemisia] Re: Speaking of Sinners...

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 17:25:16 CST 2006

Ahh but you see most wonderfull minister of youth....

there is but myself, the renowned "Blondie"

and there is "Blondie-Locks" who currently resides in 1000 eyes  and is an Ass, :)

and then there is the other blonde.

El Duque

Sieg

>Me dear... have you spoken to our lovely set of blonds??  dunno what
>blondie or blondie-locks would have to say, but they both try to keep the
>adults entertained.

Yes, but I'm saving your Blondie for boffer marshalling after the holidays.
As for the other...he'll be on the Loch Salann throne all afternoon. :)

Aurora