[Artemisia] Regarding the Charter of the Minstrels' Guild of Arrows' Flight

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Sat Dec 9 01:16:47 CST 2006

 Ahh, was planning on putting it on our site after everything was finalized.   Didn't know there would be a problem beforehand

My apologies to all for any inconvenience caused.   As I said earlier, I will have copies at Solstice for any interested in seeing our proposal.   Any others will just have to see the finished product, on the AF website, later.

Padruig