[Artemisia] Uprising changes

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sat Dec 9 10:51:25 CST 2006

:-Equestrian friendly would be cool, and Archery Friendly is
:-  But what I want to know is will it be Food Merchant friendly???

In the future if things work out it will become equestrian friendly.
It IS Food Merchant Friendly, so if you know a few send them my way so we
can ensure they will be up to legal levels for Idaho.
An item seems missing, so I'm gonna say it.  The Barony of 1000 Eyes is
renting the Property from Mr. & Mrs. Hall not the Duke and Duchess, so we
would hope everyone keeps this in mind as to not presume upon our friends.
The site is itself fantastic meeting every criteria I could think of and
going beyond, so I can assure you, Uprising XXI will be exceptional and an
event not to miss.

Looking to see everyone and more there,
THL John Gilson
Autocrat Uprising XXI