[Artemisia] Kids at Solstice

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Sun Dec 10 16:13:18 CST 2006

I would like to take this time to publicly thank Lady Aurora for all she does and all she did during Solstice Court yesterday.  Because of her, the kids were happy and stimulated in her room of crafts and treats and projects.  I was honored to be able to assist her in the small way I did by helping the kids with their projects.  I know that I would have needed to miss Solstice and be Mommy at home had we not been able to use and abuse this fine lady.  She gave me a day at court, and I very much appreciate that previlage.

So...Lady Aurora...thank you very much for your hard work and never ending patience with our kids.
Vivat!  Vivat!  Vivat!

Allegretza