[Artemisia] From TRH

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Sun Dec 10 23:41:37 CST 2006

Greetings to all fair Nobles of Artemisia from His Royal Highness, Ralph Bigod of Hereford.
    Goode Gentles, We hope you  are all safe and beside roaring hearths on this winter's eve.
    As some of you may already know, Her Royal Highness, Kassandra has some severe food allergies.Those of you who attended Solstice Court this yesterday will know that those allergies have grown to other foods. However, which foods Her Highness is now allergic to, remains a mystery.
    So, We would ask you all not to take offense if Her Highness refuses your wares and  delectables for the immediate future. We can assure you all, that she is very fond of many of the dishes the populace prepares. However, since this anathema cannot be identified, Her Highness must only eat foods she is familiar with.
    Be assured, Her Highness is well, and wishes to thank all of those good gentles who came to her aid. The Chirurgeons of this Kingdom acted with calm, rational minds, and were a great comfort to her.
     I wish to thank the Chirurgeons for defending the welfare of my fair lady, Your Royal Princess. The chirurgeons acted decisively and professionally in the face of dire circumstances. I commend you all.
    Thank you all,
    In service to the Crown,
------Sir Ralph, Crown Prince Artemisia