[Artemisia] re: Stretching

vindulfr at aol.com vindulfr at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 14:25:31 CST 2006

 Excellent advice.

I don't usually have too much of a problem getting up and on my feet every couple of hours. Between my beloved 15 year old Husky cross and my not so beloved 50 year old body there's usually something  nagging me to step away from the keyboard at a regular basis. When I drive somewhere, The Dog is very good about letting me know it's time for a rest stop. (The drive out from AnTir, with a small parrot and a large dog as co-pilots has passed into semi-legend among the members of my mercenary company.)

Sigh ..getting old is no fun, but considering the alternative, I'll take it.

Baron Haakon Haukarson
JdL,GdS,CHL,GOF
Back in Bronzehelm after all these years