[Artemisia] Sanctus Alannus ora pro nobis

Aletheia Isidora tarimaat at bresnan.net
Mon Dec 11 18:21:30 CST 2006

Greetings unto Artemisia from sister Impervious of the Acolytes of Saint
Alan!

Be it known unto the Kingdom that the documents regarding our beloved
patron Saint Alan are available upon request for same, to wit:

The Miracles of St Alan (692KB)
The Rule of the Order of Saint Alan (composed during his last reign as
King) (1.21MB)
the Hymn to St Alan (65KB)
The miracles of the Blessed Corisande, his consort (68KB)

All of them are in *.pdf format. The total file size for all 4 at once
is 2.01MB, for those with bandwidth concerns.  I will transmit these by
email to anyone who asks for them, probably in a clump. Anyone who has a
webpage is welcome to post them on said webpage. As author/instigator of
all 4, I'm as close to being the copyright holder as there is, and this
is my official permission to post/transmit etc. If you wish to make
changes, please let me know so I can incorporate your undoubted
improvements into future editions.

Pax vobiscum!
Glad to be living in faraway Bronzehelm where saints rarely tread,
Sister Impervious
aka Aletheia Isidora of Philae or Tarimaat Ankhseniset
mka for copyright purposes as L. E. Puckett