[Artemisia] Birthday Bash XXI Shire of Silverkeep

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:35:44 CST 2006

Birthday Bash XXI     January 20, 2007     Shire of Silverkeep

Unto the populace of Artemisia, the Shire of Silverkeep invites you to
celebrate our 21st Birthday! We will have our traditional Bearpit Tournament
to determine both our tournament champion and Shire champion. The Tournament
prize is an armor stand.  The champion of the rapier Tournament will win a
Serpentine rapier grip.    But wait!  There’s more! For the heavy fighters
there will also be a Snowball Tourney!   There will be activities for
children and A&S happenings throughout the day.  Stay tuned to the Sage and
the Aerie for activity, tournament prizes, and A&S class updates.  A silent
auction will be held throughout the day as well as our annual live auction
during feast.
You don’t want to miss this one!

The Site is Lindley Center, which opens at 10 AM and closes at 10 PM.  This
site is wet. (period containers please)  Site fee is $7 and includes a soup
kitchen lunch.  Children 5 to 12, site fee is $5, under 5 are guests of the
Shire. A $3 non member fee will apply.
Feast fee is $8 for adults, $4 for children 5 to 12, under 5 are guests of
the Shire. (Family cap for immediate family is $35 for site and feast)
Feast is limited to 80, as seating is limited.  Please send feast
reservations and dietary limitations to:  kristel.nickerson at gmail.com
Feast menu will be traditional Irish with a modern bend. Please make checks
payable to Shire of Silverkeep, SCA Inc.

There is space for merchants – there will be no merchant fee.  We would ask
merchants make a donation to the Shire auction.  To reserve a space, email
HE Katya at raudhara at hotmail.com

Directions to the site:  Take 1-90 to Bozeman and take exit #309 into town
onto E. Main Street.  Turn left at the first traffic light onto Highland
Blvd., and take your first right onto Curtiss.  When you come to a “Y”, bear
left and Lindley Center will be on your left.  C

Crash space is available.  Call Hauk and Katya at 406-388-2150 or email to
raudhara at hotmail.com

Event Stewards: Lady Rozalija (Linda Kinzy)  388-3185    Rozalija
_of_silverkeep at msn.com
and Fearghus MacLachlin         lpicton at hotmail.com
Feast Steward:  Lady Anisah MacEohn  (Kristel Nickerson)
kristel.nickerson at gmail.com
Knight Marshall:  Lord Oriah MacGilChrist (Scott Kinzy)
  oriahmacgilchrist at msn.com