[Artemisia] Re: Kids at 12th Night

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 12:23:03 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/11/2006 11:18:26 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dtavares1 at hotmail.com writes:

Thorvald  and Morgan are at it again:

>>>   I am sure that I  can work something out.There will be a small fee to
>>>cover  one roll of duct tape per  child.
>>
>>   now THAT youth activity I'll help  with!
>
>Somewhere in all this I am sensing a fund raiser.Any  idea's?

I'm not touching this one with a ten-foot polearm.   :P
The bear baron and the evicarated Morgan can take all the blame^H^H^H  glory.

Aurora
BLS

        How about betting on how  many wraps around a given child it will
take to keep them immobile?

        <G>
        Balthazaar

    (And no, one around the mouth and nose don't  count.)