[Artemisia] Well here we are in the news again.

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 07:32:51 CST 2006

There are MANY other ways to show off what you're doing.  The picture could have been taken, most manly like, WITHOUT the swords.  HOW many of us have had professional pictures taken of us in the best of our court attire?  The kid could have donned on something else to represent his love for our game, without the metal.

Ashe'el
*who has to agree... keep blades out of the schools.  Unfortunately the bad kids have ruined it for the good ones. *sigh*   *

JRoss007 at aol.com wrote:
Here  we are again. With an administrator with no common sense.

_http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/mom-sues-over-rejection-of-yearbook/2
0061213100409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001_