[Artemisia] LOST at Solstice

Holly Howarth ainemaccullen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:17:24 CST 2006

Sorry to take up bandwidth everyone, but...  I brought a jewelry fix-it kit
to Solstice and a couple pieces out of it never made it home.  I am missing
a red-handled pair of wire nippers and what looks like a little clear pill
box full of jump rings, crimp beads, etc.  Please please please if these
managed to get in with your stuff, let me know!  I don't have the funds to
replace them, and I'm not done with my Christmas list yet!

Thank you!!!
Lady Aine MacCullen (mka Holly)
801-388-7285
ainemaccullen at hotmail.com