[Artemisia] Enough on the school thing

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Dec 14 19:10:14 CST 2006

Greetings Cousins,

There is absolutely nothing we can do about the school deal back east.  We
all have our opinions on topics like that. However, how about we discuss
medieval politics instead?

Such as what are the moral or ethical problems with Henry the Forth of
England taking the throne from Richard the Second?  Would you support Henry
or Richard?  Or how about that upstart Tudor (with NO royal English blood)
overthrowing Richard the Third?  Support the upstart, or the annointed King?

Enough of the modern stuff.  We each have enough of that in our "real"
lives.  I know I do.

Thanks for considering this request.

YIS,

Alan