[Artemisia] Enough on the school thing

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 22:41:44 CST 2006

Your Grace, in as much as I  was the original poster of the link, I
wholeheartedly agree.
    I was mearly posting a link that gave me a few  moments of entertainment,
I did not realize what a
    division it would make in our ranks. The highly  heated opinions spoken
(typed ) here could a
    writer materials for several columns in any good  newspaper.
    Being from a kinder, gentler time where I believe  my senior yearbook had
two rifle hunters, 1 bowhunter , and the NJROTC rifle  team displayed as
official pictures (I was NJROTC rifle team myself.)
    I mearly thought this to be a rather laughable  event. Apparently not so
with today's political environment.
    (and the cold hard truth of the several last  years.)

    Sincerely,
    Lord Eoin Maclulich
    (Occasionally known as that trouble-making  rabble-rouser Balthazaar)

Greetings Cousins,

There is absolutely nothing we can do about  the school deal back east.  We
all have our opinions on topics like  that. However, how about we discuss
medieval politics instead?

Such  as what are the moral or ethical problems with Henry the Forth of
England  taking the throne from Richard the Second?  Would you support Henry
or Richard?  Or how about that upstart Tudor (with NO royal English  blood)
overthrowing Richard the Third?  Support the upstart, or the  annointed King?

Enough of the modern stuff.  We each have enough  of that in our "real"
lives.  I know I do.

Thanks for  considering this request.

YIS,

Alan