[Artemisia] Wood Burning?

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 08:49:13 CST 2006

Hello Dub Essa,
  I have a lot of interest in this as well. I did an essay and had Kingdom Level Arts and Sciences entry in this area a few years ago. I have much in the way of documentation. Today is my deadline for quarterly reports to the Society and I am working on a HUGE doomsday that is due soon as well. However when the dust settles I will forward all of my documentation to you on this subject.

Sorry I just don't have time right now.
But I promise, it will be forthcoming.

Ulric
Seneschal type dude