[Artemisia] Enough on the school thing

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Fri Dec 15 12:52:59 CST 2006

Oh, see this can be educational as well.

Richard the Lion Hearted was Richard the First.  Son of Henry the second and
Eleanore of Aquitaine.  His little brother was John (aka Prince John in the
Robin Hood era).

Richard was quite a crusader, though he was captured by Leopold of Austria
on the way home from the Holy Land.  Mom had to bail him out.....it was a
little pricey for the bail.  Approximately the GNP of England for a
year.....

Alan