[Artemisia] Working on a project for 10th yr anniversary...

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 16:50:34 CST 2006

Just remember to keep MY name off the list!!!!

Yee Haw!!

Dub Essa,
Who worked hard keeping her name of the Real List...

>So I am starting on a project for the Artemisian 10th anniversary:  A song
>in memoriam to all those Artemisians who have passed on during our tenure as
>a Principality and Kingdom.
>
>So my request is for folks to send me (OFF-LIST) names of SCA folk who have
>passed on and the date of their passing.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Braden

Remember this motto to live  by:
"Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an  attractive and well preserved body.  But rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn  out and
screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"