[Artemisia] Enough on the school thing

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sat Dec 16 01:20:52 CST 2006

Vicar Morgan,

I'm surprised that an educated and cultured man such as yourself would buy
into that Tudor propoganda.....

Historical records show that Richard was very much against George's
execution.  And Edward was a serious party boy WAY before George muttered
the words "Nell Butler".

During Richards life time, there is absolutely NO mention of hunchback or
any of the other Tudor non-sense.  Conversely, Richard was known as an
extremely capable warrior and excellent war commander.  During the battle of
Bosworth, Richard swept towards Henry Tudor, and Tudor was terrified,
knowing he was no match for Richard man to man.  I'm sure Henry's brais
needing laundering following that battle.

Who stood to gain by the death of the Princes?  Two people particularly, the
Duke of Buckingham and Tudor.  Buckingham even had complete access to them
as Constable of England....there's your prime suspect.

Henrys support in England?  Hmmm. when he marched from his landing he gained
no English supported and very few Welsh.  He was apparently a bit alarmed
about that.

It's a long story, but I bet we've both got people looking up these guys,
and that's a very good thing!  From my side of the story, read "The Sun in
Spleandor" by Sharon Kay Penman.  For Vicar Morgan's side
(faulty......<vbg>) read Shakespear.  Good reading!

We'll continue the debate on this as you all please.  And we still have to
debate the Richard 2 and Henry 4 thing.

Cheers!

Alan