[Artemisia] Driving to Estrella? Check this info out

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 16 10:47:00 CST 2006

Greetings!

While I will not be able to attend the War this year (SIGH), I thought
that this info
would be of interest to those who are driving down:

http://www.hooverdambypass.org/default.htm

I have watched the work for the last couple of years while driving down
and back, and
there was a program on the Science Channel last night about pouring the
part of the
dam footings - nicknamed The Big Pour - and also building some of the
bridge columns.
There have been problems and delays, of course, but the program itself
was very interesting
and I wanted to see more pictures, so found the website.

The 'live webcam' link does not appear to be working at this time - but
my connection could
be not working right, too. If anyone gets a look at the webcam shots,
will you let me know
privately? Thanks.

Baroness Shauna
(boy, when it is finished, will it be easier to get to War!)